11.20.2007

Thanksgiving update...

SO frustrating! I had a great post all typed out and then I lost it all!!! Don't you just hate when that happens?

Let's see if I can remember what all I had typed out here...

Thanksgiving break is finally here. Horray! I'm in need of some serious relaxation. In the past 3 days I've worked in the ER about 30 hours. I'm dead tired. Plus, in the midst of the ER, I had to write an 8 page paper for my history class. I'm exhausted, let me tell ya.

I've got family coming in town for Thanksgiving. Oh! And on Thanksgiving night Kara and I are going to see 2am at the Belle Isle Brewery. It'll be nice to exacpe the family craziness and go listen to one of our favorite bands for a couple of hours.

I'm looking forward to working at the Paper Crown over the break. I'm totally in the mood to create. I need to get working on my holiday cards! I know it'll be here before I know it.

The dating scene is looking decent. I've got a few good prospects for dates this upcoming week. Coffee, drinks, dinner...we'll just see what happens. I've got such low expectations right now....I'm just taking things at face value and trying not to read into actions and words.

Lunch time! Then off to the Crown!

0 comments: