11.15.2007

Oklahoma where the wind comes sweeping down the plains.....

Oklahoma's Centennial is this weekend! I am so excited. We're going to the "Centennial Specatcular" tomorrow night. It going to be amazing....Garth Brooks, Reba, Vince Gill, Amy Grant, Carrie Underwood, The Flaming Lips. I don't listen to much country music, but I'm really looking forward to this. My mom, sister and I are all going, and it's going to be great. Tomorrow is Statehood Day, and there's no school!

Today as I'm pulling into school there were fire trucks all around Sarkeys and students and faculty standing outside. The fire alarms were going off and everything. I'm not sure if there was a fire, or if someone was just trying to be funny and pulled the alarm. Either way, we didn't have class. Sweet. I've got a 5-8 page paper due on Monday and I'm not looking forward to writing it.

Okay....off to work!

0 comments: