11.07.2007

School, life and looking for an outfit for my HOT date!

Hi there.

Goodness it's cold! Seriously, where did this come from? It's 33 degrees outside this morning! I'm not liking this one bit.

I ran to Wal-Mart with Leslie last night. Do you know how long its been since I've been to Wal-Mart? Ages. I got some makeup and some stuff for a class I might do at the Paper Crown next month. We'll see. It's in the brainstorming stages right now.

I have a date tomorrow night and I'm looking forward to it. From what my friends have told me about him he seems like a good guy. We've talked on the phone several times and he's really nice. So, hopefully we'll go out tomorrow and that will go good. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
Plus, with a date, you know that means I have to go shopping and find something super cute to wear. Have you seen the Simply Vera line by Vera Wang at Kohls? SUPER cute I tell ya.

Everyone's getting ready for Silver Bella. I'm so jealous. I want to go so bad. Why did my professors have to get together and plot tests on Thursday and Friday this week? Why am I on call this weekend? Why? Why? Why? *Okay, enough whining now!*

Alright, I have a test I should be studying for so I must run. Peace out sistas!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sound like you've been busy! (deep breath...)
love.