4.13.2006

Wow....post 70...this is old!

So I chose my classes for next semester. I just need to enroll. I'm getting really pissed off at UCO. I've sent out like 4 emails to my professor and advosir asking enrollment questions and I've gotten NOTHING back! NOTHING! It's a slap in the face. Come on! I'm paying you to help me! So help for Pete's sake!

I had $109 worth of parking tickets to pay too. Damn you, UCO.

So, I think I'm taking Management, Sales Marketing, Problems of Today's Consumer, Macro Economics and Career and Technology Student Association. I'm going to have to go over there tomorrow and make sure everything is good to go and I'm on track. I'm thinking about paying for school next semester myself. To be honest, I'm sick of my mom's snide-ass remarks. Aren't parents supposed to be supportive and encouraging? My mom isn't on of those people.

So, my sister and I are fighting...not fun.

On a more positive note, tomorrow is payday! Yay!

And with that, I'm off little chipmunks.

0 comments: