4.02.2006

Here's to the tears you knew you'd cry...

Hi everyone. Hope all is well with you.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I've been extremely un-motivated.

SChool is blah...I'm sick of it. Surprisingly, I am getting A's and B's right now and I'm not sure what I'm getting in my Technology for Teachers class. *yawn* I hate that class....only 4 more weeks though....*cheers*

I went shopping today and get 3 pairs of capris. I got white, black and live green. I couldn't find them in khaki. They're really cute. Too bad we can't wear them to work.

Work has been great. I made triple platinum for March. So, I'm All Star bound. *horray*

I didn't do a whole lot of anything this weekend. My sister and I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and I spent the afternoon sorting and organizing my scrapbook area. Today I got up early and headed out to the mall to shop. Like I said, I got 3 pairs of capris and I tried on some really cute sandals, but they rubbed on my foot so I didn't get them.

Back to school tomorrow...wish me luck.

0 comments: