4.09.2006

Hi everyone. Hope all things are going well for you. This weekend has been great and uneventful. My parents left yesterday morning to go to Texas for the NASCAR race and they're coming back today. Leslie came over last night and we ordered pizza and watched the Oprah 20th Anniversary DVD set and played Phase 10.

Today I ran to Michaels and then came home to watch the race. It was a good one. My man, Carl Edwards, crashed with only 70-something laps left. He was running in 2nd too. Sucks. Kasey Khane won. He's a little hottie. I'm also loving Tony Stewart. Cutie!

The puppies are great, we all fell asleep on the couch during the race. Fun times.

*sigh* I want a boyfriend. I want someone to go shopping with me and hold my hand. I want to make a picnic and take it to the park and he must drive a nice big truck! *tee hee*

ooh..."Sixteen Candles" is on...I must watch. Later!

0 comments: