4.11.2006

We shared a moment that will last till the end

Hey guys. School was pretty good today. I'm very ready for summer to get here. My group worked on our project today and I feel really good about it.

I've been doing some soul searching and I keep asking myself if I want to teach high school business classes. Is this what God has in store for me? Or, should I work with elementary school kids? I love elementary school kids because they're in that stage where they love learning and they love their teachers. On the other hand, high school is such a challenging time in life and having an inspiring teacher can really make a difference. Plus, high schoolers have so many exciting things going on in their lives like prom and graduation. Maybe I can inspire one of them to do something great with their life.

Decisions, decisions....

So, there's this guy I like. He came by the bank today. *horray*

Going to take a bubble bath now.

0 comments: