4.05.2006

local celebrity

Hi everyone. Hope you're all doing great. It's bee so beautiful here! I love love the spring. Nice warm days, with lots of sunshine.

So, Katie Couris is moving to CBS. I like Katie Couric as a person, but I loathe her political views. I hate how she's a leaft wing liberal. *grr* I'm hoping they offer Campbell Brown the Today Show anchor spot. There's been talk about Meredith Viera, and I can't stand her. She irritates the hell out of me. If she takes over, I will NEVER watch The Today Show again.

I love The Amazing Race.

So, who do you think will leave American Idol tonight? I hope it's Paris or Katharine.

I'm hoping I'll have some free time this weekend to scrapbook. I'm making a scrabook for work. I also want to make some cards and get a head start on the wedding scrapbook I'm making for my cousin Jane's wedding. We'll see if I have enough time.

I want to buy the James Blunt CD, "Back to Bedlam". Maybe I'll do that Friday when Jessica and I go shopping.

On Saturday I think Maggie and I are going to the Omniplex for a game night. It's going to be a lot of fun!

Gotta watch American Idol! Later!

0 comments: