2.25.2006

Vintage Chic

Hello my darlings.

I'm hoping you all are having a great weekend. I look pretty cute today. Black pants, a while lace and sequin tank with a black crochet cardigan. Super cute. I got lots of compliments today. One my my customers told me I had a vintage chic style....I'm hoping that's a good thing and not just a polite way of saying....you look like crap. *ha ha*

So, then I came home and ate lunch and then ventured out to Hobby Lobby, The Linen Sisters and 7 Minutes Later. I got some really cute craft supplies. I can't wait to start making things!

I'll be in Tulsa on Tuesday and Wednesday for the Oklahoma DECA CAreer Development Conference. I'm the event director for the Management Series events. So, I'm pretty excited about that. I'll also get to hang out with the Mustang DECA kids and see some of the advisors. Hopefully I'll be able to do some networking with some of the teachers since I'll be in that field in a year and a half. *yay*

I'm going shopping with Leslie tomorrow. I need to find something cute to wear to the state CDC.

Oh! I also dyed my hair. It's a fantastic chocolate brown with some auburn highlites. It's so cute. I'm absolutely loving it. While I'm up there I want to hit some scrapbooking stores and a few craft sotres while I'm up there....should be really fun.

I'm also back to collecting charms for my charm bracelet. I recently found it in my jewelry armoire, so now I've been wearing it all the time. I want more charms though, maybe a horse shoe, four lef clover, I don't know....just some cute stuff.

0 comments: