2.21.2006

For you are mine at last...

Hello darlings.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying warm. School was fine today and work was even better. I got 4 referrals today, so I'll probably make diamond this month. If I make it next month, I'll get to go to the All Stars Banquet, which is quite an honor.

So, who watched American Idol? I love Mandisa, Paris and Katherine McPhee. One girl I can't stand is Brenna Gethers. She's the most obnoxious girl I have evern seen in the world.

I absolutely love Grey's Anatomy. Does anyone else watch it? It's fantastic.

I have the worlds greatest puppy. Susie is the most amazing little critter I've ever seen. The way she looks at you is just brilliant. You look into her eyes and you just know she's madly in love with you. I am going to name my daughter after her. Susie. I love it.

0 comments: