2.18.2006

It's so cold! I'm sorry for the lack of posts, I finally got a MySpace. It's okay, but I'm not that impressed wth it. Anyhoo, I've made 2 posts there, so I'm sorry for neglecting you.

It's so cold here! I had to be at work at 8:45 this morning and my car was frozen solid. I had about 1/4" of ice on my windshield. It was brutal, but I scraped and defrosted, and was on my way. We were so slow.

Other than that, I haven't been really doing anything today. Just playing around online and messing with some rubber stamps and ink pads. I'd like to go out and play today, maybe go see a movie, but I really don't want to get out with all of the crazies and possibly wreck my car.

I'm watcing the Food Network. Have you ever watched it? It's brilliant. I love to cook, so I find it quite entertaining. Have a fun day, and if you go out tonight, be careful.

0 comments: