2.26.2006

Could you look into my eyes and tell me that you're happy now?

Hi everyone!

Did you watch Grey's Anatomy? Poor George! I also coun't believe that that guy's fiance left him right before he was going to have surgery. What a gold digger.

I got to hang out with Leslie all afternoon! I missed her like crazy. I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks. We've both just been busy with school and work, so it was nice to get to see her for a while today.

I finished my TrackStar for my Technology for Teachers class. I sent it off this afternoon. I also worked on my Chapter 8 summary for my economics class. It isn't due until Wednesday, but I won't be there, so I'm turning mine in early. I'm going to all of my classes tomorrow. I've missed my Physical science class for the past 2 weeks. I'm a horrible person, I know. I've just used that time to study for other tests and quizzes in other classes. Is that so bad?

I'm so excited about Tulsa on Tuesday. I can't wait. I get so excited about DECA things. AFter I help with them I get really inspired to get my degree and start teaching! Gosh! I'm excited. I'll get to See Rob, Giresh and DeAnna, Stephen, Dr. Nelson, Mrs. Cerny, and of course, Mrs. Dilbeck.

AFter school tomorrow I have to go straight to work. I'll get there about 30-45 minutes earlier that I normally do. Hopefully that will help out some.

I'm still checking OSU/OKC looking for summer classes...still nothing. I'll be taking Biology and Accounting if anyone cares to take them with me.

Jeromee, you got a kitten? Let's see pictures!

0 comments: