2.12.2006

But I can't help falling in love with you....

Hi my peeps! (Am I cool enough to say that?)

How is everything with you guys? Sorry for the lack of postings! I've been crazy busy. Work, school...blah blah blah.

So, do you have a special Valentine? Yea, me neither. *lol* My mom gave me and my sister our Valentine's presents this afternoon since Whitney would be at school this week. We each got a set of Valentine panties from Victoria's Secret and some lip gloss from Victoria's Secret. Thanks Mom!

So, have I told you I'm taking summer classes? Well, I'm taking summer classes. Biology and then maybe Business Communications, Management, or another Marketing class. I want to take classes at OSU/OKC or OCCC, just because I don't want to drive to Edmond.

I also want to work at a craft or scrapbook store. Even a quilting store would be cool or a cross stitch store. *sigh* I love my job at the bank, but I want a fun job where I can be creative and have fun.

0 comments: