6.23.2009

Updates and Such

I stand corrected.

I worked my last shift with Drew last night and what a night it was. Full of calls (7 to be exact!) We had such a good time. He really is a nice guy. He apologized for leaving my partnerless on Sunday and definitely made up for it last night. He drove me around town all night and treated me like a pretty princess.

Did I mention that I have a slight crush on him? The flirting was in full force last night, and I got this sweet text from him once I got home...
Hey, thanks again for the fun week.....I had an absolute blast and its sad that Aran is such a selfish bastard because you'd make a good full time partner. You wanna put up a truck, I'm game anytime. Thanks again Holly

*drools*

On to other things....

Everything seems to be in line for the closing next week. I'm doing my first inspection tomorrow where I'll point out every little detail I want fixed before the closing. Pretty excited about that. The blinds (and my back door with the built in blinds) are already 3-4 weeks behind schedule, so that poses a giant problem. What am I supposed to do? Hang sheets over my windows while I change? I don't want to be giving my neighbors a free show.

Another obstacle is the lighting fixture in the dining area. First, it's not centered with the window, it's off-center by an inch or so. So, that needs to be centered. I'm actually thinking about moving it closer to the wall slightly so you're not having to completely walk around the dining table to get into the kitchen, I'd like to have a more defined walkway to the kitchen.

I'll let you know how it all goes tomorrow. *psst! and keep your fingers crossed that Drew asks me out soon!*

0 comments: