6.22.2009

Good Morning!

A morning post! Nice for a change!

I've been working nights at work this week. I traded shifts with a girl that nobody likes. She's having problems getting along with her partner, Drew, who I absolutely love. So, I traded her for a week to give them both a break from eachother.

Let me just say, after being on days, night are kicking my butt. I miss being off at 8:00pm and not just starting my day. Whew. Talk about tired! I made it through Friday and Saturday, Yesterday Drew was pretty sick. He took off Saturday night for a friend's birthday and had entirely too much to drink. He came to work yesterday vomiting and totally ill. I sent him home, which was unfortunate for me. Because then I had to drive the Supervisor's vehicle to Tulsa to get capnography supplies since we're really low around here.

I just feel weird about the situation. I like Drew and he's a good friend of mine. However, I feel....shafted. I did this trade because he and his crazy partner are at eachother's throats all the time. He was excited to "have a competent partner for once" (his words, not mine). So, why would he get so drunk that he can't even function and then leave me hanging at work to do crap jobs?

Maybe I'm just ranting. I don't know. But I don't appreciate making a partner swap and then not having a partner.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Well that just wasn't very nice of Drew, now was it? Jerk!! You didn't make a permanent trade, did you? Can you trade back? Sounds like days and your current partner are muchas better!

Miss ya girl! The 30th is coming fast!! Did you decide on paint colors and such?

~Kim