5.05.2009

Hola mi amigas!

Hola amigas! Hoy es cinco de mayo! Ole!

Okay, that's as good as you're going to get as far as spanish goes for me. Although, I can ask medical related spanish questions....if that counts. Necessitas vomitar?

Off for 3 days! Yee haw! SO much to do though. I'm working on a Mother's Day project for my mom with an old typeface drawer. Gotta get that done while I've got some free time.

Also, continuing on with something else pretty major this afternoon. It's still brewing, but I can't WAIT to share!

Work was great this past week. Ran lots of calls, had a great time.

It's rained here for almost the past week. I'm frankly getting tired of the rain and everything associated with it (the humidity mostly!)

Off to hop in the shower, got a late start on my day.

0 comments: