2.27.2009

So much to share! Where do I begin?

I told you about my awesome friend Jessica G. I work with her husband, Chad. (They are seriously the cuuuutest couple in the entire world) Jessica does hair and every time we get together she ends up playing with my hair or teaching me a new way to style it.

I made the hour trek down to Prague yesterday for some high lites, low lights and a trim and she did a GREAT job. Then we ventured downtown and explored. We went to a great junk store and I got some vintage ledger paper for a quarter. Jessica got 2 books. Then we went to the craft mall/bridal shop/prom shop. This place was so funny, all of the dresses were from 1990's, with LOTS of fake pearl beads, lace sleeves, and puffy shoulders, bows on the butts, etc. They were atrocious. But, we tried on wedding veils and that was FUN!


This one is a keeper!
I like the wedding veil headband. This was my fav and I almost bought it!


New hair 'do. Do you love it? Nope, it's not a perm, just some fancy curling iron work.


Eikes! Yup, I'm a foil head.


Something I didn't mention earlier, I took a call with the bomb squad last week. Such a cool experience. This is the robot that detonates bombs. (Yes, I'm aware that it looks like I've got a pipe coming out of my head!)






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a lot longer on the one side. Don't really like it.