3.04.2009

You spin my head right round, right round

So much going on lately.....

Works was a challenge this week. Had a really bad trauma on Monday. Glad the week was over.

Had lunch with my friend Kim yesterday. So nice to catch up with her and her teaching adventures.

My aunt sent me an email this morning asking if I wanted to be "mom for a week" and stay with her 3 kiddos while and and my uncle went to a conference in Hawaii in October. HELL YES! Where do I sign up? They're flying me to Rapid City and will pay handsomely. Can't wait.

Gary and I love the Flo Rida song "Right Round". We heard it on a radio Monday as we were driving back to the station and we both just started busting out dancing in the truck. Soo funny. We looked at eachtoher and just laughed. You had to be there, but we're both terrible dancers. I started doing the "lawn sprinkler" and he was doing the wave with his arms and head banging.

0 comments: