2.18.2009

I get paid to watch NBA games....


Worked an overtime shift last night at a Thunder Game. This was my first Thunder game and it was pretty darn fun. I'm sure it would have been more fun if I was there as a fan and not as a medic. But it was great, nonetheless.

This is Rumble, the Thunder's new mascot. He was revelaed during halftime and descended from the rafters of the arena on a drum set. Everyone I talked to had a comment about him. My sister thought he looks like Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Kim said Sasquach. I think he looks like a warewolf. His mane needs to be crimped like a buffalo. The shaggy hair just isn't doing it for me.

I work Thunder games for the next 2 weeks and I work Blazers games the next 2 weeks too. Man! Have I mentioned that I like the overtime? And not only the overtime, but I get paid to watch NBA games! How sweet is that?

I'm also happy to report that there were no injuries last night (on the floor anyway).

0 comments: