7.26.2008

Saturday


Brian's best friend is getting married today. We've known about this for months. However, he never mentioned anything to me about going. Brian is the best man. I just figured that he'd be busy with best man stuff and I wouldn't have anyone to sit with, so I never really for my feelings hurt that he didnt' ask me to go with him. So, like a typical man waiting until the last minute, on Thursday night Brian says, "Will you go to Jeff's wedding with me?"
Woah. Woah. Wait a minute here. You mean, I only have a day and a half to get ready for this thing? After my EMT practical yesterday, I came home and crashed. (I'm still voiceless, by the way) Around 5, I finally decided to seek some medical attention and I booked it to Mercy After Hours. They diagnosed me with severe laryngitis. I got a shot of Decadron (steroid) in the hip and put on aintibiotics. I'm feeling better, but my voice is still pretty much non-existant.
Then I dragged my mom to the mall with me to find something to wear. I got these black dress capris and a slack satin top. It's SO pretty. Love it. I made a hair appointment this afternoon and got a cut and style. So, now I'm looking extra hot! *lol*
I can't wait to see Brian all dressed up in his tux tonight. Awww! Expect pictures soon!

0 comments: