7.13.2008

Aww!

I got free tickets for Frontier City at work a few weeks ago. So, Brian and I decided to go on Tuesday afternoon. We had an alright time. I remember that place being way more fun when I was in high school and I worked there. A lot of the rides were closed, but we had an alright time.



I think we were only at the park for around 2 hours. Then we decided to go see Hancock. I haven't seen a Will Smith movie in forever. I'd give it a 5/10. It had a few good parts, but it wasn't anything award winning.
My friend Kara and I went to see one of our favorite bands, 2am, play last night at the Route 66 Road House. We had a great time and we can't wait to see 2am again!
Brian, on the other hand, went out with the guys last night for a Bachelor party.
We went apartment hunting all day yesterday. We looked all over the city, Moore and Norman. We found a few really nice ones. I think we're having a movie night tonight. Yay!
This Friday (18th) he's taking his skills test for his Paramedic license. Then we're going to see Batman! *yay!*
That's pretty much it. Nothing else new around these parts. Have a nice weekend!

0 comments: