7.22.2008

It's about that time...

This week is a stressful one, that's for sure. Practice. Practice. Practice. Practice. I'm taking my National Registry Skills Test on Friday. Whew! BVM, AED, Spinal Immobilization, Rapid Trauma Assessment, Medical Assessment, Oropharyngeal Airway Adjunct, Nasopharyngeal Airway Adjunct, Suction and Splinting.....oh lordy!

Which means....there probably won't be an update until Friday. I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty nervous. I passed my hardest test with an 83 (only my 2nd B of the semester, I've gotten A's on everything else!)

The good news is that my Sugar Booger, Brian, will be running a testing station (not sure which one yet) so that makes me a little less nervous. Hopefully he can help me calm my nerves. Although, I might just see him and completely panic....let's hope not.

In other news, I'm doing a big fun Swap with Joy from The Vintage Rabbit and I am so excited! Joy is such a dear and I can't wait to send her some treasures I've found for her!

Enjoy the week!

0 comments: