7.11.2008

EMS kids (part deux)

Took a few more pictures of my friends from class.

This beauty is my friend, Val. She's the funniest chick I know. And her kiddos, fun as hell. We were hanging out one afternoon and her 3 year old, Jonathan says, "Momma, can I have a douche bag?" and Val says, "He means, juice bag". Then she hamds him a Capri Sun (yum!) and he walks into the living room. Too funny! So now we call people we don't like "juice bags".

The boys. Well, 6 of them at least, the 2 on the left are Joe, Matt and Dustin. Then the middle two are Jason and Tyler and Jeremy is on the right with his back facing us.
Brittni on her phone and my best guy friend in the class, Kurtis. Isn't he just a doll? He's so sweet.

We learned how to deliver babies this week, so if you're pregnant, I can officially deliver your child, should you need my services. Ha ha. Let's just hope I don't have to do that for a while!

0 comments: