6.09.2007

Friday night review....

Good morning. It's 10:25 and I'm awake. This is truly an accomplishment considering I didn't get home until 3:45.

Norman was awesome. (duh!) I met Meaghan and Ruthy at Ruthy's house. Ruthy and her fiance, Sean, just bought this house and moved in last week. It's SO cute. She's got it decorated so cute inside. We went to Othellos and then over to Doug's to meet the boys. Doug has a bulldog named Lilly, who is the biggest producer of slobber EVER. (yuck!) We drank a beer, had a shot or two and then headed to Logan's. (In my car.....me, Matt, Meaghan and Ruthy and everyone else in Doug's truck). Logans was a blast as usual and we stayed there until 1:45-ish. Meaghan peaced out early and she and Doug took a walk.

Matt, Ruthy and I left shortly after that and we dropped Ruthy off at her house. Matt and I ran to Wal-Mart to find a birthday card for my 13 year old cousin, Beth. But most of the cards were little kid looking or they referenced, drinking, farts, boobs, butts or something else along those lines. On the other hand....maybe I'll make her a card.

We headed back to Doug's house just in time to witness a street screaming match between two of the people we were out drinking with. Luckily they patched things over and left soon after that.

Matt is awesome, still. He's probably one of the nicest guys I've met.....and yes, he kissed me again. *ooh la la*

Alright, that's it....I have more pictures which I'll post later today.

Norman: Part 2 TONIGHT!

0 comments: