9.10.2006

I guess we'll never know...exactly where this River's gonna flow

So, Taylor Hanson had a baby. It's a little boy named River. It's a cute name. Congrats to the Hanson family.

It's a gorgeous weekend here in Oklahoma. I love days like this. Not too hot, not too cold, just gorgeous. Loves it.

I'm probably going to scrapbook today. I need to work on my Las Vegas album, however, I need to get my pictures printed first. I might run to Wal-Mart and do that today.

I'm taking a scrapbook class on the 23rd. It's a window class with Kim Haynes. Basically you have a vintage window and you put paper and photos in it and hang it on your wall. It's going to be so stinkin cute. I need to take pictures of my famiy and my puppies so I can bring them with me to the class and use them in my window.

Okay, I must go do something productive since it's so gorgeous outside.

0 comments: