9.23.2006

Look what I made!!

Photo courtesy of the amazing Kim Haynes. I know you're going to be *so* jealous! I made this today at 7 Minutes Later. Isn't is amazing? I'm in love with it. I'm going to wrap in it a blanket and sleep with it tonight. *Okay...maybe that's a bit too extreme* On my way home I stopped at the hospital to show my mom (she's working a double today). Then I came home and showed my dad. He was as excited as a man could get about pictures, ribbons and buttons.

I'm taking another window class October 28th! I have a lot of ideas for this one. My mom wants me to make one for her bedroom with greens and purples. I also think a Christmas one would be gorgeous, but you could only display it from November -January. I've got about a month to get some new pictures and ideas, but you know me, I'll probably do all of that the week before...I'm such a procrastinator.

0 comments: