7.29.2009

one month later

Here are a few updated pictures of my house after living here for a month.


The craft room has gotten some use, as you can see by the looks of my messy desk
The dresser/accent table and blue chair in my living room.



Finally did something with the master bath. I got this celery green shower curtain, towels and bath mat at Target. (I wish the color in the picture had turned out better!)

My bed! After almost a month, I finally got my big bed! the bedspread was a gift from my sister. Isn't it pretty?
Living Room. Every man that comes over seems to point out my small TV. I tell them, "It was either get a couch or a big tv" According to them, a TV is more important than a couch. I, however, disagree.
The kitchen with the oven, microwave and the fridge.

Other side of the kitchen. It's colors are kelly green with white and pink accents.

The kitchen table. The floral centerpiece is from Hobby Lobby on sale!
Another view of the living room. The pillows on my couch are from my sister.

THIS little beauty is my latest purchase! A pretty pink chair from the antique store. Ain't she purdy?











0 comments: