3.30.2008

It's been a while...


So, I finally found a little bit of time to get my hair cut. It needed it, seriously. Anyway, it's a little shorter and the prefect cut for summer. Ahh. Love it.
I haven't been around much lately. School is kicking my butt and I've been working a TON lately. About 70 hours last week and 50 this week. Whew! Can't wait to get my check! Should be Niiiiice!
I feel like such a slacker lately. I haven't had time to scrap or make anything. *so sad about that* So busy lately. Sigh!
Friday was "Parent's Day" at OU. I brought my mom to classes with me and she had a great time. I'm really glad she wanted to come and see me in action. *ha ha* Plus, she went to OU when she was in college so it was fun to hear a few stories (like getting stuck in the elevator in George Cross Micro tower)! I almost talked her into skipping class with me, but since we're such good students, we went anyway.
I'd love to sit and type more, but I have a Spanish test tomorrow and it's calling my name. Can you hear it? "Hollly.....come study! You have a C in Spanish and you should be practicing your vocab and not playing online". See? I told you!

0 comments: