5.09.2006

You had a bad day...

So, the hot guy came into the bank yesterday again. We talked some more. He's got a great smile and nice teeth. His name is Matt. *sigh*

So, I got tickets to see Glenn Beck on July 15th in Tulsa. My dad is going too. We love Glenn Beck.

So, today at work, everyone got written up. Mine was because I didn't notice that Pam left her work out last night and since I'm the person with the most seniority it's automoatically my fault. Can you say...BULLSHIT? Comepletely not fair. I'm getting really sick of the double standard we have at work. It's in our policy that we can't wear denim. So, one day I came in wearing a denim jacket because I had just come from school. I was immediately told that I couldn't wear my jacket. However, yesterday another girl at work wore a denim jacket all day and nobody said ANYTHING about it. Excuse me, how is that fair? I'm just sick of crap like that. I would love to get a job doing something creative and inspiring. However, I wouldn't make jack compared to what I make now. So, I'll stay here, but I'm in it ONLY for the money.

So, American Idol...who's going to win? I'm guessing Taylor and Chris in the final two. I really think Taylor will win. Everyone else has been in the bottom 2 before, but not Taylor. I think Chris deserves to win though. We'll see. Katharine will be gone tomorrow though, she wasn't good tonight.

0 comments: