5.15.2006

I Live Strong

Does anyone actually read this? I'm thinking no.

So work was pretty stressful today. I'm so so sick of feeling like I'm the only person doing any work around here. It's so frustrating. So, I'm taking to a customer today who happened to be a former teacher of mine and we're chatting for a minute AT THE MOST, and Melissa says, "Holly, you need to get back to work and help the cusomters in the drive." So, I go and help back there and Maggie, Melissa and Melissa are just goofing off laughing and having a jolly good time. First they're not being professional and seconsly they weren't even helping any customers. Jerks. So I got in my "quiet worker mode" where I don't really talk. When I'm pissed off, I just shut my mouth and I don't say anything at all. I just get in this way beyong pissed off mood. So, about a 30 mintes before we're supposed to leave Melissa comes up and gives me a hug and says, "Thanks for being a good girl today." Am I not a good girl every other day? Was I "good" becuase I wasn't talking? I don't get it.

I enjoy working with money a lot, but sometimes I wonder if this is where God wants me to be right now. If it was, don't you think I'd be super excited about going to work and I would feel as though I'm making a difference where I work? Just a thought.

I'm going to take a walk now. I'm trying to lose weight, so we'll see how that goes. I would like to loose about 3 sizes before I go to Omaha for Jane's wedding and then to Vegas.

Later. Don't forget to watch Grey's Anatomy tonight. It's 2 hours!

0 comments: