5.24.2006

What about my heart?

Listening to "She's Out There" by The Hero Factor. Amazing. I love them. They're a local band from Tulsa and wow, pure brilliance.

So work was good. I went in at 11 and came home around 2:45. Nice. I wish all of my days were like that. Sweetness. Came home, took a nap and then went out with Jessica. Lots of fun. Poor girl, slammed her thumb in the car door at Wal-Mart, so I had to drive her car back to my house while she was nursing her wound.

American Idol was fantastic. Taylor won and that makes me so happy. I love watching him perform. He just gets out there and has a good time.

So tomorrow night Whitney my mom and I are going to get manicures and pedicures. My work is having a call night tomorrow night where everyone has to stay until 8:00. I have a problem with this. The way I look at it, I've met my sales goals. I shouldn't have to stay to make phone calls when I've been doing my job. Period. I hate having to pick up the slack of the other people I work with. Now, I would get overtime for the 3 hours I have to stay late, but I would much rather have a mani and pedi than make phone calls soliciting to people while they're trying to have dinner and spend time with their families.

0 comments: