1.29.2006

I saw you face in a crowded place, and I don't know what to do, cause I'll never be with you

Hi everyone.

Hope your weekend was bucktes of fun. Mine was. Leslie, Crystal and I went out last night. We ate at Bennigans and then we went to the movies. We saw Brokeback Mountain. We were really curious to see what the hype was about. I'll be honest, it was great. It's a fantastic love story. Plus, I love Heath Ledger. It was a good movie, but I don't think it was/is Oscar/Golden Glode worthy. I honestly believe all thy hype is just because it's controversial. If this movie was about a guy and a girl, I can guarantee that it wouldn't be getting the response it is. I mean, the movie wasn't even released yet and it was already getting nominated for awards. *sigh* Everyone loves a good controversy.... anyway, it was good, so go see it.

Also, I need to mention that I adore James Blunt. He's a brittish singer. I think he sounds like Rod Stewart. Check him out http://www.jamesblunt.com

Also, I'm addicted to the Hanson LiveJournal community. This one Hanson fan was sitting in Starbucks in Utica Square and was wearing her Hanson sweatshirt. So, someone says, "Hey, nice sweatshirt". Bam. Taylor Hanson. Anyway, he sat down at the table next to her and just started talking to her. She even has pictures to prove it. I was really surprised becuase Taylor is probably the quietest/shy of the brothers, so the fact that he sat with her for about 20 minutes, was really cool in my eyes. Yay for Taylor!

So, I didn't really do anything tonight. I made Valentines Day cards all afternoon. They're so pretty. I took a bubble bath and it was delightful. I gave myself a facial and that was great too.

I'm ready to be in a relationship. Shelly and I were talking about that Friday at work. She was engaged 4 times before she got married. She reminds me a lot of myself. I like her a lot.

Hm...it's late, and I have school tomorrow. So, I'm going to go. I skipped my Advertising class on Friday, so I need to go tomorrow. Have a fun week at school!

0 comments: