1.10.2006

Hey Fred....no one walks out on me....

Hi everyone. So, are you ready for the big school update? Okay, here goes...

Principles of Advertising - My professor is really nice, but she talks a lot. I can tell that this is one class where we'll never get out early. She babbled on and on for 40 of the 50 minutes about herself. She's from Edmond, so I hope she's not too snobbish. *DISCLAIMER* Not everyone from Edmond is snobbish. However, it has been my experience that people from Edmond have an 'I'm better than you' attitude. I love people from Edmond, right Kara?

General Science - To be honest, I was really scared of this class. My professor is this asian guy and he's a little difficult to understand. On the other hand, he seems really cool. He said the lowest grade he gives is a C. Which is awesome. He also cracks lots of jokes but you have to listen really good to catch them. I'm scared, but I have a feeling I'm really going to like him.

Economics - My professor is a graduate student from OSU. She's really cool, but seems like a hard ass too. She told us that she knows what it's like to be a student and have other things going on in your life so she's easy to work with. However, on that same note, since she is a student, she will not accept late work or make up tests.

Humanities - This is my second humanities class to take with this professor. I love her. She's brilliant and really loves to teach this stuff. She's hilarious and talks non stop about her cats. I can't wait for her class.

Technology for Teachers - As I was talking to my sister a few weeks ago about our classes and professors I realized that I have never had a black teacher. Until now. My professor is so cool. She's been at the university for 20 years and is super nice. I think this class will be challenging because there's so many little projects to do and whatnot, but I really like her and I'll try hard to do good.

Jessica is coming over tomorrow morning and we're going to carpool to class since today is our late day with our lab. Kaley and Landon have this same lab with us.

I also forgot to mention that I don't know anyone in my classes, which will be a great opportunity to meet new people, however, it's a little bi scary not knowing anyone. Oh well, it's time to get on with it!

I officially have 1 week until I start at my new bank on Reno and Mustang Road and I can't wait!

0 comments: