1.12.2006

A blissful slavery of mind, body and soul

Hi everyone.

Hope your day was great. I didn't have classes today, so that was nice. I think I'll enjoy my Thursday break. It was nice today. I got up and ran to Hancock's to get some scrapbook stuff. It was all half off! So, I got some really cute stuff.

I went out with Leslie tonight. I haven't seen her in forever, so I missed her a lot. It's been like 3 weeks since I've seen her. We went out to dinner and then went to Best Buy to stare at the guy she's in love with.

Back to school tomorrow. It'll be okay though. I don't have to go to my Economics class because the professor is a grad student at OSU and she has to take some test tomorrow, so she won't be here. Instead, we have a project to work on. So, I'll be spending my time im the coputer lab looking for an article on economics and writing a summary about it. Should be lots of fun....Yea right.

Alrighty, I'm off to bed. Night!

0 comments: