1.07.2010

As promised....

Remember this morning when I promised pictures? Well, your wish is my command. Here's what's new at my house...

Got these floating shelves at Kohls before Christmas. Just now getting around to hanging them up. These are mounted to the wall with a leveling device. So easy! The bowl on the top shelf came from my favorite antique store. On the middle shelf the spool was from my late Granny's sweing stash. Votive from Jessica T for Christmas and the picture is me and my dad! Bottom shelf has pics of the family!

Isn't this pretty? My sweet friend Jessica G painted this for me and it's hanging on the wall in my bedroom. It says "Love me and the world is mine". I LOVE this. It's even more special since she made it for me.


Me and my hunny on New Years Eve. He's in his scrubs because he was on call. Isn't the adorable?

This feast was what I made for New Years Eve. Pot roast in my new Crock Pot! It was heavenly. Words can not describe the yumminess that encompassed this meal. I very well could have squandered a marriage proposal out of Sean after this one. Oh yea, he'll keep me around.....for my pot roast.
Finally, did you see that SNOW! Oh my goodness! Make it stop! This is at my parent's house. See the little doggie house covered in snow? Poor puppies. Although they NEVER go in there. I think they're scared of it. They know better, plus the real warmth is in the BIG house snuggled under a blanket.






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of guy who passions to try different things. Currently I am building my personal pv panels. I am making it all by myself without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the internet as the only path to acheive that. I encountered a very amazing website which explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The site explains all the steps needed for solar panel construction.

I'm not sure bout how correct the information given there is. If some experts over here who have xp with these things can have a look and give your feedback in the thread it would be grand and I'd extremely appreciate it, because I truly take an interest in [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are the best.