3.30.2010

More changes at my place...

A few more changes going on at my house. See this beautiful quilt? It's a Christmas present from my mom. It wasn't quite done by Christmas, but it's done now and looking gorgeous on my bed.

Planning on painting my walls soon. It wasn't a huge priority for me once I moved in, but now the more I look at pictures in magazines or see other people's houses - I want to paint mine. i'm thinking of a pale blue. It will really pop with my white trim I think.

Speaking of houses, my best friend Jessica bought a house and closed on it this last Friday. It's so fun seeing her get so excited about her house, and it reminds me of how much I love mine. The best part? We live 1/2 a mile from eachother. So excited! I love having her so close.

1 comments:

LucuDikit said...

look so confortable