11.10.2009

Hi Friends! Remember me?

Hi friends! Sorry it's been so long....I've been using that excuse a lot lately, it seems! I'm one busy girl. Thought I'd pop over and give you a little update on some stuff...



Jessica T came over this afternoon and we (we? Who are we kidding, I, made it) made a picture frame for her mom's birthday on Friday. Happy Birthday Myra!


Best day of my life! (Well okay, maybe not my ENTIRE life, but this is definitely in the top 10 best moments of my life) Meeting the Pioneer Woman, Ree Drummond. If you don't know who she is, all I can say is " Are you living in a hole?!?!" She's a city girl living on a ranch in Oklahoma and she has a cooking/homeschooling/photography/life blog. Best. Stuff. Ever.

....and yes, I got to meet her. And yes, she was awesome.


I'm still dating Sean. This Friday (the 13th) will be 5 weeks together. *Aww!* (insert sappy love music here). He's pretty wonderful, that's all I have to say. I love having a boyfriend again. He eats what I cook, tells me I look beautiful, and does the honey-do's around the house. Last night I had him assembling a book shelf I bought from Ikea. He did such a fantastic job. I just love that boy!

I have a team meeting in the morning at work. We're discussing new protocols and new drugs we're going to start carrying on the ambulances. Sounds like buckets of fun. *yea, i'm being sarcastic*

Later guys! I promise to update more frequently! Thanks for sticking with me.

0 comments: