9.10.2009

Pictures from my trip

Went to Rapid City, South Dakota for my cousin Cody's wedding. We had such a great time. Here are some pictures from my trip!


Aunt Lauri and my mom at the wedding reception.

The giant trees surrpounding my aunt's house. We just don't have trees like that here in Oklahoma.
Had lunch at the Apline Inn. It was to. die. for. We even got dessert, this is the bread pudding a la mode!
and this....is the caramel apple napoleon a la mode. SO good.

Waiting to be seated at the Alpine Inn. (me, my mom, and my dad)

Time for a silly picture!
Went to my cousin Rick's soccer game. He scored 3 goals. Go Rickster! This is me and my aunt Lauri, isn't she pretty?
No trip to Rapid City is complete without stopping to say hi to my favorite presidents!

Me and my mom. It was overwhelmingly sunny that day.




Me and my mom at Rick's soccer game.

0 comments: