4.15.2009

Relaxation and Sunny Days

It's been beautiful here today. Mid 70's, no wind. Pure bliss I tell ya. Definitely flip flop weather if you ask me.

My uncle and cousin are in town for part of the week. My dad goes on a fishing trip with his brothers every spring and this weekend is the perfect weekend for it. So, the house has been bustling with visitors and multiple trips to Academy and Bass Pro for last minute essentials.

I got my new schedule for summer at work. I'm on days which will be a nice change. I'm still working Friday-Monday, but my hours are 8:15am to 8:15pm. That should be nice. I'm guessing I'll get a lot of heat related calls since I'll be working during the peak "hot times".

Made a trip to Prague yesterday for a cut and touch up. She added some more highlites to my hair and gave me a trim and added some more layers. It's pretty cute. Thumbs up Jessica!

0 comments: