12.23.2008

2 more days

Only 2 more days until Christmas! Can you believe it?

I finished Day 5 at work yesterday. 60 hours. Whew! I'm so glad to have 3 days off. I've been picking up an extra shift a week for overtime which will be a really really nice paycheck.


On Sunday when I worked with Chad we were dispatched to a house fire. The woman was trapped in her house because she had burglar bars on the windows and doors. It was my first fire.

Gary and I are officially partners now. Our shifts together start on Jan 4th. Our new shift is Friday-Monday 1:15pm to 1:15am. We are SO happy.

1 comments:

~Kim said...

Woo hoo on the shift!! I would hate those hours, but I mean you are off Tuesday thru Friday. That would be awesome!! You can so sub on those days too.

Which by the way, you need to put in to sub at Western Heights!! : )

Alright...off to wrap more presents and pack!

No bueno about your HIV guy nor about the fire patient. You are an angel Holly!

~Kim