6.13.2006

In the future where will I be?

Hi.

Do you ever just feel like you need to have a master plan for your life? I'm so distraught about school. I'll get my major in General Studies and then apply for alternative certification. I just hope and pray that I'll be able to get the letters and other matierials necessary to apply. On the other hand, I truly believe in my heart that God wants me to be a teacher. I've wanted to be a teacher since I was 6 years old. I remember getting extra worksheets from my teacher in 1st grade so I could go home and play school with my sister. All these people I know are graduating college and getting teaching jobs and I'm so jealous.

I talked to a lady I know about substituting this school year. I'm pretty excited about it. I know a lot of teachers so I'll let them know I'm an available substitute and maybe they'll call me to substitute! Wouldn't that be fun?

All I know is that I'm meant to be a teacher and no matter what I will be one.

Goodnight!

0 comments: