3.08.2006

It's official.....

I have the flu. I took the test this afternoon and it's confirmed. I got sent home from work today since I am contagious. So, I slept.

School was fine today. I think I did pretty good on my Economics test. Our lab was pretty easy today. I went to my advosor today and I am going to change my major to General Studies and get alternatively certified for Marketing Education. I'll only need about 50 hours to do that degree. Plus, I can take more classes that would be fun and not so...blah. I also won't have to go a lot of the regular stuff that teacher ed students have to do like our portfolio (which I hate). I think it'll be a lot better for me.

I'm pretty excited about it.

So...who watched American Idol tonight? Don't you just love Ace? I love him, Taylor Hicks and Chris Daughtry. Loves them.

*sigh* I have to work all day tomorrow....not too shabby. I bet I'll get lots of referrals.

I have a Humanities test Friday. Wish me luck!

0 comments: