10.05.2007

I've been bitten...

by the crafting bug! FINALLY!! I've gotten out of my creative funk and I've been creating like a mad-woman! I blame it on the Melissa Francis line. It's all SO yummy!

First up, a picture frame embellished with vintage buttons and pearls. I need to put a picture in the frame, but you get the idea behind it. SO super cute.


This isn't quite done, but I'll give you a sneak peek! It's a canvas and the My Mind's Eye line. I need to dig around for my Twinkle Type letters (silver) and attach the word, HOME to the top and attach a ribbon so it can be hung.

Hello little birdie, want to come inside? This is my first ever birdhouse and like the canvas, it's not completely done yet. I have yet to embellish it, but it's going to be as cute as can be! I'm so excited to see where I go with this....

And finally, what kind of fan would I be if I didn't wish my SOONERS good luck against Texas tomorrow? (Beevo sandwich, anyone?) BOOMER SOONER!!!

0 comments: