9.29.2008

A Week In The Life

Is anyone else doing Ali's "A Week in the Life" challenge? You basically just capture your week, with handwritten notes, pictures and daily "stuff". I've got a lot up my sleeve today, so hopefully I'll get some good stuff to use. I'm not fully participating, just taking her idea for the challenge and putting my own little twist on it. This should be fun.

I'm spending all day with Brian and I'm SO excited. We're going to the movies, Norman, and then Monday Night Football and adult beverages with his friends from the ambulance service. Should be buckets of fun. Yes, I just said buckets of fun.

Speaking of fun, Kim told me about this great little swap and I'm hoping I can get in on it. Wouldn't that be a trip?

Happy Monday.
Now it's time to hop in the shower....

1 comments:

~Kim said...

You are in!! Check that thread again for your sister....I think we both got good ones! Yours lives in New York! FUN!!!

: )

~Kim