1.15.2008

Back to school...

I have a confession. I'm a nerd. Maybe it's the future teacher inside of me, but the day before school starts I can never sleep. I tossed and turned all night. It's the anticipation of new classes, new professors, new friends. I get SO excited. And the best part, I get to experience it twice! First for my Tuesday/Thursday classes and then again tomorrow for my Monday/Wednesday/Friday classses. (OU didn't have classes yesterday, it was used as a make up day for finals because of the ice storm during finals week)

Remember when you're in school and your mom would line you and your sibling up outside and take a first day of school picture? Well, my mom is at work today, so here's a quick self portrait.


Yup, I'm sporting the glasses today. I feel smarter when I wear them. And that necklace? I found it at the Clover Leaf. The best part, it was less than $25! It's heavy and SO SO pretty. I get compliments every time I wear it.

Let's see here, what else is new? Oh! I won the cutest nutcups at Jenny's blog! Isn't she just the cutest thing you've ever seen? http://journals.aol.com/jennyeveryday/everyday-is-a-holiday
I've got a coffee date tonight with a guy named Jason. He's very nice and I'm so excited about meeting him. I'll give you the full update afterwards.
I'm teaching a class at The Paper Crown on the 22nd and the 29th. I'll try to take a picture of the shadow box today and post a picture of it on here. Space is limited for the shadow box class, since I've only got 6 shadow boxes. If you're interested call the store at (405) 848-2389.
That's all folks!
I'm trying to be a better blogger! School is back in and I'm getting back into the old routine, so expect more blog entries since I'll have a teeny tiny bit more free time since I'm not working as much.
Love!

0 comments: